Some time ago, Instagram released its official Year in Review 2017 documenting some interesting statistics for the world’s most loved social media platform. The review presented on insights such as top hashtags used, most liked photo and videos and of course, most followed Instagram accounts.
The review gave us the Top 10 Most Followed Instagram accounts of 2017 but don’t you want to know more?
- Selena Gomez (@selenagomez) – 130M+ Followers
- Cristiano Ronaldo (@cristiano) – 116M+ Followers
- Ariana Grande (@arianagrande) – 115M+ Followers
- Beyoncé (@beyonce) – 108M+ Followers
- Kim Kardashian West (@kimkardashian) – 104M+ Followers
- Taylor Swift (@taylorswift) – 104M+ Followers
- Kylie Jenner (@kyliejenner) – 99.5M+ Followers
- Dwayne Johnson (@therock) – 96M+ Followers
- Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) – 93.9M+ Followers
- Kendall Jenner (@kendalljenner) – 84.8M+ Followers
Here at Popular Chips, we have gathered the data and we’re presenting to you the Top 11-20th Most-Followed Instagram accounts of 2017 (and some exclusive insights!). While the Top 10 list consists of all celebrities, we see brands getting on the next 10 position.
TOP 11-20th MOST-FOLLOWED ACCOUNTS
11: @NEYMARJR – 84.8 million
Top liked photo of 2017: 6.5 million likes
Top commented photo of 2017: 347k comments
Most viewed video of 2017: 9.4 million views
12: @NICKIMINAJ – 84.3 million
Top liked and commented post of 2017: 2.4 million likes, 66k comments
Most viewed video of 2017: 15 million views
Some of the top brands that she has worked with this year are Mac Cosmetics, Alexander Wang and H&M!
13: @LEOMESSI – 84 million
Top liked post of 2017: 5 million likes
Top commented p