It is now possible for you to conduct a keyword search in the comments when performing sentiment analysis.
This allows you to scan your comments for specific keywords that are related to your brand, industry or practically anything else you would like to track.
To access and make use of this feature, simply follow these steps:
- Go to the ‘Reports‘ page.
- Click on the sentiment analysis report that you wish to view.
- Scroll down until you see this section:
- Enter the keyword you wish to search for in the empty field.
- Click ‘Filter’. A popup with the relevant comments will now appear as such: