After narrowing down on potential influencers and adding them to the ‘My Influencers’ category, it is now possible for you not just to look at their most frequently used hashtags, but to filter those hashtags via your desired keywords.
To make use of this option, simply follow these steps:
- Go to ‘My Influencers‘.
- Click on the profile picture of the influencer whose information you would like to see.
- Scroll down until you see this section:
- Click on ‘Hashtags’.
- Click ‘Advanced’.
- Locate the ‘Filter’ option on the right-hand side of your screen:
- Enter your desired keyword, e.g. fashion, make-up, travel.
- Click ‘Filter’. You should see only the relevant hashtags.
If you wish to see all of the top hashtags again, make sure the field is empty, then click on the ‘Filter’ button again.
Lifestyle influencers in particular usually have several different hashtags that they use frequently, depending on which one of their interests appears in their post. Our new feature helps you save time by allowing you to narrow these hashtags down only to the ones that you want to see!