Welcome to a new appointment with Popular Chips’ influencer interviews. Today, we have the wonderful opportunity of having the gorgeous Rose Siard, a make-up artist and singer-songwriter with us. Of Scottish roots, Rose is living in Houston, Texas and here are some quick stats about her:
Full Name: Rose Siard
Followers: 420.4k on IG, 48k on YT
Average Video Views: 102, 354
Average IGTV Views: 167,160
Average Likes: 5k
We also asked Rose 10 questions about herself as well as about life as an influential make up artist:
1. When Did You Start Being Serious About Becoming A Full-time Influencer?
I was serious as soon as I started. People were asking for help with their makeup and I took that very seriously.
As a makeup artist, Rose posts a lot of tutorials for her following to watch, each of them garnering more than 100,000 views.
2. THE Makeup Item You Cannot Live Without?
The beauty product I can’t live without is Soap for my brows
3. Which App Or Software Do You Use For Editing Your IG Posts?
I use VSCO and Afterlight for pictures and for my videos, I use Sony Vegas Pro.
4. Best Moment Or Collaboration In Your Influencer Career?
I think the most memorable experience I had was doing a collaboration with Kendo for Formula X nail polish for Sephora.
And headed onto some more personal questions:
5. What’s Your Favourite Snack/Food?
My all time favourite snack food is Cheez Its!
6. What About Your Favourite TV Series At The Moment?
I don’t watch TV much but if I do it’s definitely related to animals
7. You have a few lovely kitties and a beautiful dog, is there one particular darling who is your spirit animal and if so, what’s the quality?
Douglas is my true companion, he goes everywhere with me. If I go on a date with my husband he stays with my Mother, he has never been home alone.
But I do feel I have more qualities of my cats. They are very friendly and loving to everyone and they are always calm.
8. What Do You Do To Make You Feel Better When You’ve Had a Bad Day or Feel Down?
Well, bad days are days you can’t control so I never try to control my days. Hence I don’t have bad days.
9. 1 Thing People Would Be Surprised To Know About You
I am a singer-songwriter along with my husband Ben❤️
10. Last question, if you could be one musical instrument, what would it be and why?
As a musical instrument I would be a guitar. My husband plays the guitar and we have been in a duet writing our songs and playing everywhere since I was 14.
And there is nothing you can’t play on a guitar.
With that, our interview section with @roseandben (@makeupbyrosexoxo) came to an end and we’re so happy to have had this opportunity to speak with such a sweet and down-to-earth individual like herself 🙂